Sign in
|
Join
|
Help
in
General Babywearing Chat (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Attached to Baby
Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
Home
Shop
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
General Babywearing Chat
»
scrapbookingpage about babywearing....
scrapbookingpage about babywearing....
Last post 03-28-2006 11:42 AM by
cvcraven
. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
03-23-2006 1:10 AM
Star
Joined on 03-23-2006
Posts
7
Points 137
scrapbookingpage about babywearing....
Reply
Contact
... did any one of you make one??? I would love to see it :)
Post Points: 22
03-28-2006 11:42 AM
In reply to
cvcraven
Joined on 10-23-2005
Florida
Posts
66
Points 733
Re: scrapbookingpage about babywearing....
Reply
Contact
I wish I had taken more pictures when I first started BWing so that I could do a page....
Valerie
Mom to Caleb Ryan 5/2003 & Rhys Andrew 1/2005
Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.