Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in

Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

Last post 04-07-2006 4:44 PM by alliswater. 33 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (34 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-09-2006 7:47 AM

    Gift [G] Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    All you have to do is write a short article for us.  I will pick the best one and sent out the size 6 Green Indio to the winner free!  It is a deep greenish-turquoisy wrap that has been discontinued.  I picked it because it is a little bit like St Patrick's day.  I will announce the winner on March 31st.

    The article should be about a page - 250 words approximately, although it can be more if you want.

    Submit your article to david@attachedtobaby.com (cc angela@attachedtobaby.com) and we will review them and let the author of the best article know!

    The article should be related to wraps.  I brainstormed some topics but feel free to come up with your own:

    Comparison of the major brands of wraps

    Woven wraps versus stretchy wraps

    Wraps versus Mei tai

    Indio versus Stripes versus Jacquard

    The Softest Didy

    Best way to get started with wraps or Intro to Wraps

    Safety tips for wraps and younger babies

    Comparison of wrap ties - why so many?

    Babycarrying with back pain - how to do it

    History of Didymos

    History of wraps

    Fashionable wraping

    Happy writing!

    David.

    • Post Points: 39
  • 03-09-2006 11:29 PM In reply to

    • bugmama

    • Joined on 09-20-2005
    • WA
    • Posts 34
    • Points 713

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Oh, I am soooo gonna write you an articleParty!!! [<:o)]
    Jasmine, SAHM to Amelie
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-10-2006 3:05 AM In reply to

    • Rachelh
    • Joined on 10-12-2005
    • Trondheim, Norway
    • Posts 274
    • Points 3,551

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Such a wonderful idea, to get more personal accounts as well! Wonderful initiative!
    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-10-2006 10:52 PM In reply to

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    I sent mine.  Cool [H]  I hope you get lots of good articles!
    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-11-2006 3:23 AM In reply to

    • momeeboys

    • Joined on 10-04-2005
    • O'ahu
    • Posts 135
    • Points 2,110

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    i0lanthe wrote:
    I sent mine.  Cool [H]  I hope you get lots of good articles!

    Ah, great!   Now I'll never win!  Who can compete with such a clever, tongue-in-cheek mama?

    Kristin
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-11-2006 11:53 PM In reply to

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    momeeboys wrote:

    i0lanthe wrote:
    I sent mine.  Cool [H]  I hope you get lots of good articles!

    Ah, great!   Now I'll never win!  Who can compete with such a clever, tongue-in-cheek mama?


    Noooo I wrote a very boring one IMO.  Wink [;)]  Plenty of scope for anyone to win.
    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
    • Post Points: 5
  • 03-17-2006 4:36 PM In reply to

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Well, the month is half over .... how many articles have come in?  I'm in envy over all the cool stories I bet you are geting to readComputer [co]Hmm [^o)]
    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-17-2006 10:43 PM In reply to

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    We've had a few - not too many.  There is still time to try to win the wrap.  I'd say your chances are very good if you decide to send one - much better than a random drawing.

    Thanks to those who have sent us their work so far!

    David.

    • Post Points: 39
  • 03-23-2006 7:22 PM In reply to

    • tamplum
    • Joined on 10-03-2005
    • Sacramento
    • Posts 484
    • Points 2,512

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    How did I miss this? Will I have time? ohh dear

    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
    • Post Points: 5
  • 03-24-2006 3:58 AM In reply to

    • Rachelh
    • Joined on 10-12-2005
    • Trondheim, Norway
    • Posts 274
    • Points 3,551

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    alliswater wrote:

    I'd say your chances are very good if you decide to send one



    Are the ones you have so far no good then Wink [;)]

    Just kidding, of course... Big Smile [:D]
    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-25-2006 7:37 PM In reply to

    • Beckysue
    • Joined on 11-01-2005
    • Sunny Alaska
    • Posts 144
    • Points 584

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Will the articles be posted on the site?  I am almost as interested in what everyone is writing as who won!  :)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-26-2006 12:26 AM In reply to

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Hope so, I'm curious too :)
    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-26-2006 5:07 PM In reply to

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    I'd love to read all the articles, too!!!
    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-27-2006 8:09 PM In reply to

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    It will probably take a while to get them ready for the site.  I am enjoying reading them.  If you have any ideas for articles I encourage you to submit them because there hasn't been that many submissions - your chances are good.  Also, I love that Green Indio.  Maybe I will write an article..

    ;D

    David.

    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-28-2006 7:41 PM In reply to

    • foenyx

    • Joined on 07-04-2005
    • Posts 291
    • Points 1,323

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    ack- just did a word count- 594 

    guess I better do some cutting Embarrassed [:$]
    Bree
    http://fyrebrand.etsy.com/
    • Post Points: 22
Page 1 of 3 (34 items) 1 2 3 Next >