in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

Last post 03-17-2006 5:23 PM by Kristine3Kids. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-26-2006 3:59 PM

    Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

    I'm collecting a variety of photos to use throughout the BWC website. Looking through the photo albums I see a ton of really cute photos! If you would like to submit any of your photos for considertation of adding to the website please let me know!
    Kristine@babyspaceslings.com
    Thanks!

    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
    • Post Points: 39
  • 02-26-2006 5:49 PM In reply to

    • angela
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 02-21-2005
    • Rollinsville, CO
    • Posts 3,026
    • Points 21,116

    Re: Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

    Kristine,

    You can use any in our (Satori) gallery!

    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
    • Post Points: 39
  • 02-27-2006 1:54 AM In reply to

    • Chmmr
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-01-2005
    • Canada
    • Posts 228
    • Points 2,664

    Re: Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

    Mine Too Kristine!! Help yourself!
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-27-2006 8:22 AM In reply to

    Re: Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

    Thanks girls!
    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
    • Post Points: 5
  • 02-27-2006 12:02 PM In reply to

    Re: Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

    I think I have enough now but I'll keep checking back :) As the pages get more and more info on them I may need ot add more to even it out. No one wants to look at only text, right? lol
    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-27-2006 2:24 PM In reply to

    • lilsprstr
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 09-17-2005
    • Arizona
    • Posts 194
    • Points 2,370

    Re: Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

    Kristine,
    You are welcome to use any pictures in my gallery (lilsprstr).
    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
    • Post Points: 5
  • 02-28-2006 6:47 PM In reply to

    Re: Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

    That sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I could go. Too bad there aren't enough babywearers here in the area to do one. Then again, maybe there are but they are just really spread out. I see a ton of postings by people in MN and WI. If there ever is one in driving distance, I'm gone!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-01-2006 12:56 AM In reply to

    Re: Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

    Call me late in the game, but if you need any more feel free to use ours. (jaynasmama)
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-01-2006 9:07 AM In reply to

    Re: Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

    You can use any of our pictures (tribegirl3)!
    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and Sydney (9.06)

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
    • Post Points: 5
  • 03-01-2006 2:15 PM In reply to

    Re: Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

    Feel free to use any from our gallery, too. 

    ~ Heather

    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-10-2006 2:41 AM In reply to

    • Rachelh
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-12-2005
    • Trondheim, Norway
    • Posts 274
    • Points 3,551

    Re: Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

    You may use any of ours as well!
    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-17-2006 5:23 PM In reply to

    Re: Collecting photos for Babywearing conference website...

    Thanks for all the offers! While the site is up and running there may be a need for more pictures in the future for the website so I'll definately keep all your galleries in mind!
    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.