in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

Do you have any phobias?

Last post 02-03-2006 9:50 PM by lilsprstr. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-31-2006 3:48 PM

    Do you have any phobias?

    The plastic surgery thread brought up my fear of surgery. I'm also terrified of spiders - oh to think that Leo will eventually figure that out and torture me *shudder*

    My poor sister has become so afraid of flying, she had an anxiety attack before her last flight.

    Anyone else have any phobias?

    Christy, Leo's Mom
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-31-2006 5:18 PM In reply to

    Re: Do you have any phobias?

    Mice. I am terrified of them. A picture of them or seeing them on t.v. makes me shudder. To see one in real life, I have a major anxiety attack.
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-31-2006 6:03 PM In reply to

    Re: Do you have any phobias?

    oh yuck, mice... I'm terrified of them too.
    Christy, Leo's Mom
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 5:21 AM In reply to

    Re: Do you have any phobias?

    I've had a long-standing phobia of tapeworms. Pretty sure I've never had one but I have nightmares galore on that. My dh teases me because I avoid most worms (like even the kind in dirt).
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 1:18 PM In reply to

    Re: Do you have any phobias?

    DENTIST!!!

    Beth
    • Post Points: 39
  • 02-01-2006 4:02 PM In reply to

    Re: Do you have any phobias?

    Definitely spiders!  They totally spook me! I'm sure they are all poisonious and want to crawl in my mouth when I'm sleeping (thanks to a little tidbit my sister passed along to me!)

     

    Cat

    Cat
    Mama to Caleb (Halloween Baby 2005)
    • Post Points: 5
  • 02-01-2006 6:02 PM In reply to

    Re: Do you have any phobias?

    Oh geez...I totally forgot about the dentist. And being watched and not knowing it. That pops into my head every now and then!

     

    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 7:01 PM In reply to

    Re: Do you have any phobias?

    It is interesting what some people are afraid of compared to others. I am afraid of mice~ and some people have them as pets! EEK!

    I love going to the dentist. I love how clean my mouth feels afterwards....
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 10:55 PM In reply to

    Re: Do you have any phobias?

    Totally afraid of spiders big time the but the BIGGEST is ticks!!  In woodtick season I'm continually stripping down and making DH check me for woodticks. I HATE them and if we've been out hiking I wont sleep at all that night because every little brush against the blanket smakes me think theres a tick on me. EWEWEWEW!!!!
    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-03-2006 9:50 PM In reply to

    • lilsprstr
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 09-17-2005
    • Arizona
    • Posts 194
    • Points 2,370

    Re: Do you have any phobias?

    I'm pretty much freaked out by anything creepy crawly. Not just spiders, but any bug, rodent, etc. Yuck! Stick out tongue [:P]
    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.