in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

Another MN mom

Last post 02-01-2006 10:58 PM by Kristine3Kids. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-28-2006 8:17 PM

    • alssetna
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-29-2006
    • Farmington, MN
    • Posts 10
    • Points 237

    Another MN mom

    I have just started babywearing with my 2 month old, and I am so amazed at how much he loves it.  I have an 11 yr old girl and a 13 yr old boy, but never tried it with either of them.  I just bought a couple of Moby wraps and am much happier leaving the house with the baby now.  I live in Farmington and am glad I found this community!Big Smile [:D]
    Tessa

    Mom to Mitchell 1-1-93,
    Bailee 12-20-94
    Tristan 11-27-05
    • Post Points: 39
  • 01-28-2006 9:59 PM In reply to

    Re: Another MN mom

    Hey Tessa,
    I am so glad you found the wrap love! Mobys are so cozy with a newborn. You will have to bring them to the next NINO meeting so we can see them.
    Beth
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-30-2006 10:46 AM In reply to

    Re: Another MN mom

    Welcome to a MN mom! Aren't Moby's great? I wish I had one in every color!

    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-30-2006 4:42 PM In reply to

    Re: Another MN mom

    Welcome Tessa! Glad you found a wrap to love. How are you liking the babyhawk?
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-30-2006 8:36 PM In reply to

    • alssetna
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-29-2006
    • Farmington, MN
    • Posts 10
    • Points 237

    Re: Another MN mom

    I love it, but Tristan isn't quite as sold on it.  I haven't decided if he gets too hot because of the fur, or because he wants to keep his legs straighter than it allows.  Or, he may have just been crabby when I decided to try it!  Thanks so much for letting us borrow it! 
    Tessa

    Mom to Mitchell 1-1-93,
    Bailee 12-20-94
    Tristan 11-27-05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-31-2006 9:30 AM In reply to

    • Serras_sis
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 12-20-2005
    • Hastings, MN
    • Posts 66
    • Points 1,180

    Re: Another MN mom

    yay for MN mommies!! Hope to see you at the NINO meeting! We hopefully are getting our moby today or tomorrow! SUPER excited!
    Stephanie
    Mom to Isabella 12-12-05

    • Post Points: 5
  • 02-01-2006 3:56 PM In reply to

    • Mom2Jack+one
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 05-11-2005
    • Indianapolis, IN
    • Posts 364
    • Points 5,253

    Re: Another MN mom

    I've said it once, I'll say it again, MN sounds like a great place to be bw-ing

     

    WELCOME!

    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 10:58 PM In reply to

    Re: Another MN mom

    Welcome aboard! I'm another MN mama too but representing the Iron Range of MN instead, lol. Originally from the Twin cities though.
    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.