Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in

I caved in...

Last post 01-25-2006 6:13 PM by Rachelh. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-25-2006 5:48 PM

    • Rachelh
    • Joined on 10-12-2005
    • Trondheim, Norway
    • Posts 274
    • Points 3,551

    I caved in...

    ...and bought a Rockin baby sling (turqouise and brown flowers - soooo cool)! AND I took advantage of the Hotsling return fleece sale and got one for my friend who has asked for one for her sons birth in February! Periwinkle - she is going to LOVE it!!! And it is sooo expensive here in Norway for a fleece pouch (about $60) - $26 was exactly how much I could afford for this!

    And I got orange burst babylegs to match my Red Waves as in the picture Party!!! [<:o)]

    Shopping party is over, my husband comes home from having worked overseas for 5 weeks tomorrow...

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-25-2006 5:54 PM In reply to

    • tamplum
    • Joined on 10-03-2005
    • Sacramento
    • Posts 484
    • Points 2,512

    Re: I caved in...

    Rachelh wrote:
    ... Party!!! [<:o)]
    Shopping party is over, my husband comes home from having worked overseas for 5 weeks tomorrow...

     

    BUT MAN girl you know how to shop. Next time you come to state..come West Coast.. we will shop like the best of em!!Devil [6]

    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-25-2006 6:13 PM In reply to

    • Rachelh
    • Joined on 10-12-2005
    • Trondheim, Norway
    • Posts 274
    • Points 3,551

    Re: I caved in...

    Surprise [:O] Wish I didnt need money to do all the shopping I do Surprise [:O]

    And the West Coast is on our list - next vacation we take to the US (had two this year for a month each, so I think we have to do something else this summer...

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)