in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

LLL Didy?

Last post 01-31-2006 12:50 PM by haakadoodle. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-20-2006 5:30 AM

    • tikidoc
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-31-2005
    • Posts 19
    • Points 520

    LLL Didy?

    So, Angela and David, what are the chances of the La Leche League Didy making over to your store at some point???  Would love to have a wrap to show my 'lactivism'!!!

     

    Jess

    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-20-2006 6:07 AM In reply to

    Re: LLL Didy?

    Oh I saw that online, and thought it was soooo neat! Has anyone seen it in real life?
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-20-2006 7:06 AM In reply to

    Re: LLL Didy?

    I didn't know didy made an LLL wrap? So cool!

    My mom made a baby carrier 25 years ago with the LLL fabric they had for sale at their 25 year celebration. Now LLL is celebrating their 50th year.

    Send us a link so we can see it.
    Beth
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-31-2006 9:13 AM In reply to

    • cooper
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 03-25-2005
    • MD
    • Posts 434
    • Points 4,633

    Re: LLL Didy?

    I know I am not the OP BUT I couldn't resist http://www.lalecheliga.de/shop/index.html?target=dept_19.html

    here is a link from TBW on the topic http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33364

    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-31-2006 9:41 AM In reply to

    Re: LLL Didy?

    Ooooo - very pretty.  Looks so soft! Big Smile [:D]
    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-31-2006 12:50 PM In reply to

    Re: LLL Didy?

    I actually like the nino didy better. The LLL one is such a big logo. I do love the blue.
    Beth
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.
Powered by Community Server (Non-Commercial Edition), by Telligent Systems