That is awesome Hannah, I wish i could get my boys on a schedule so that I could plan my exercise. I really need to get to the gym but no $$ to pay for it now that I am SAHM. So i talked to some friends and they volunteer at the local YMCA. You volunteer once a week for 3 hours in the daycare and you get a free membership. For an extra $5 my 4 year old gets a membership and the one year old is free. That means before my shift in teh daycare i can drop them off, work out in the gym for free (plus cost of childcare i think $5 or $6 for the two of them) and then the boys and I can swim for freee whenever we want. Hopefully I can get in there to volunteer.
SAHM to Max and Zachary
Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D