in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

Still carry CD stuff here?

Last post 01-25-2006 8:24 PM by Serras_sis. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-18-2006 4:36 PM

    • tamplum
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-03-2005
    • Sacramento
    • Posts 478
    • Points 2,512

    Still carry CD stuff here?

    I am looking and can't find all the CD supplies. I know used to be here.. anyone know?
    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
    • Post Points: 39
  • 01-18-2006 5:04 PM In reply to

    • gool0005
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 106
    • Points 1,461

    Re: Still carry CD stuff here?

    A birdie told me that they would be on the site soon and that Angela still has a bunch in stock.

    Kelly

    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-18-2006 6:43 PM In reply to

    • tamplum
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-03-2005
    • Sacramento
    • Posts 478
    • Points 2,512

    Re: Still carry CD stuff here?

    tell your birdie thank you
    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-18-2006 9:20 PM In reply to

    • gool0005
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 106
    • Points 1,461

    Re: Still carry CD stuff here?

    It was Angie aka tribegirl3 who told me in the How Many Inserts thread, I just couldn't think of her name at the time that I replied to your question  Embarrassed [:$].

    Kelly

    • Post Points: 5
  • 01-22-2006 9:46 PM In reply to

    Re: Still carry CD stuff here?

    I just posted the same question and I haven't checked but I read that it's now listed for sale on ATB. I am so excited because I'm ordering mine tonight!

    Popcorn [^lurk]

    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-23-2006 12:55 AM In reply to

    • tamplum
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-03-2005
    • Sacramento
    • Posts 478
    • Points 2,512

    Re: Still carry CD stuff here?

    I got 2 of the new festive FB yesterday... LOVE IT!! They are soo neat!
    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-23-2006 9:24 AM In reply to

    Re: Still carry CD stuff here?

    Oh, cool... Off to look at FBs Big Smile [:D]
    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-23-2006 9:30 AM In reply to

    Re: Still carry CD stuff here?

    I can't wait to get the CD I ordered! I ordered 13 of them and I have 1 already. Do you think that is enough? I know I'll have to do laundry every day, but will that be enough or will I need more?

     

    Ann

    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-23-2006 12:13 PM In reply to

    • gool0005
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 106
    • Points 1,461

    Re: Still carry CD stuff here?

    I have 2 in diapers at the moment. I have to wash every day because I actually get enough used diapers to fill a load everyday. We go through about 20+ per 24 hour period. I would think that 14 should be fine for you, it might be a really close call though if your baby ever gets a stomach bug and has lots of stinky diapers.

    Kelly 

    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-24-2006 9:33 PM In reply to

    Re: Still carry CD stuff here?

    20 in a 24 hr period! Wow! I'm thinking Logan goes thru 10 a day tops. I ended up getting 15 total so that should be enough! I hope!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-25-2006 8:24 PM In reply to

    • Serras_sis
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 12-20-2005
    • Hastings, MN
    • Posts 66
    • Points 1,180

    Re: Still carry CD stuff here?

    We have a newborn and do laundry probably every other day, and have about 3 doz. diapers ( all different kinds) Probably 14 diapers a day.. on a poopy day
    Stephanie
    Mom to Isabella 12-12-05

    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.
Powered by Community Server (Non-Commercial Edition), by Telligent Systems