in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

cradle cap

Last post 01-17-2006 4:36 PM by silobennett. 16 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-17-2006 11:33 AM In reply to

    • cooper
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 03-25-2005
    • MD
    • Posts 434
    • Points 4,633

    Re: cradle cap

    Mari

    Put that oil on for a couple of hours (if you can stand it) & let that little head marinate! The longer the better-- gotta loosen those scales!!!

    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-17-2006 4:36 PM In reply to

    Re: cradle cap

    I usually put some oil on about 15-20 minutes before ds' bath and then right before the bath, I run a comb through it to loosen the scales.  But, his cradle cap hasn't ever been too terrible, so if it's really bad, I think you'd want to "marinate" longer.
    aka dknees :)
    • Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.