Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in

Didy Bjoern vs other stripes?

Last post 01-11-2006 10:59 PM by Mom2Jack+one. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-02-2005 12:36 AM

    • mafeb
    • Joined on 12-02-2005
    • Posts 3
    • Points 22

    Didy Bjoern vs other stripes?

    Hi all,

    Just wondering if anyone has ever felt one of these. Since the color grown indios fluff up softer than the other ones, I was wondering if the color grown stripes are softer/fluffier/cushier than the dyed stripes?

    Thanks!

    melissa

    • Post Points: 12
  • 12-02-2005 6:53 AM In reply to

    Re: Didy Bjoern vs other stripes?

    I don't know the answer to your question.

    I am laughing because I thouht you wanted to know the difference between a didy and the baby Bjorn carrier. I was all fired up to talk to you about hip placement and spinal cord stuff.
    Anyone know the answer?
    Beth

    • Post Points: 12
  • 12-28-2005 6:03 PM In reply to

    • drmomof2boys
    • Joined on 05-18-2005
    • Mountain View, CA
    • Posts 308
    • Points 2,692

    Re: Didy Bjoern vs other stripes?

    I've wondered about this, too.  Beth, can you raid Angela's garage or basement (aka Didy Heaven) and feel them all and report back to us? Wink [;)]
    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
    • Post Points: 12
  • 01-11-2006 10:59 PM In reply to

    • Mom2Jack+one

    • Joined on 05-11-2005
    • Indianapolis, IN
    • Posts 364
    • Points 3,253

    Re: Didy Bjoern vs other stripes?

    drmomof2boys wrote:
    I've wondered about this, too.  Beth, can you raid Angela's garage or basement (aka Didy Heaven) and feel them all and report back to us? Wink [;)]

    or i could volunteer....angela can send them to me...ill feel them...wash them...and feel them again

     

    LOL

    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)