in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

FS: A couple different slings

Last post 05-11-2005 5:22 PM by Mom2Jack+one. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-11-2005 5:22 PM

    • Mom2Jack+one
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 05-11-2005
    • Indianapolis, IN
    • Posts 364
    • Points 5,253

    FS: A couple different slings

    I've gone a little crazy buying lately (Juliet's Oopa, Alison's BBT, a Zolo, and another pouch--all on the way)...so I'm officially cut off from buying until I sell some....and I'm on the waitlist for a Kozy...and I'm gonna buy another Zolo pouch.

    #1 Size Lg Maya in color #52--you can see the color here http://mayawrap.com/n_fabrics.php , Excellent condition $30 ppd  SOLD

    #2 Blue MT made by Christy @ Christy's Creations. There is a little key ring sewed on to the body to hook your keys from, maybe used 10 times. Excellent condition. The straps are not **short** but I would suggest that someone who is no bigger than a 14 use it so that you definately have enough strap to tie around. $25 ppd   SOLD

    #3 Brand new just rec'd yesterday Nuzzleferret Mei Tai...its beautiful fabric but dh said 'you are going to carry MY son(s) in THAT????' It is the Amy Butler blue dahlias fabric on one side, and coordinating stripe fabric on the other. THe straps are lightly padded and a coordinating tan color. The straps are long and would definately fit a slightly fluffier person (I am about a 12/14 and 6 months pg). $25 ppd   SOLD

    #4 Blue, green, orange, yellow plaid seersucker ring sling made by me with silver slingrings. I would say it would fit up to a size 14 with a tail that hangs to hip level. It is a wider sling (42") with a hotdog shoulder. $25 ppd

    #5 23" soft/light pink colored pouch. Some stitch irregularites on the hem but it doesnt affect the sturdiness of the pouch in any way shape or form. $15 ppd

    ETA: Pics! http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeINWrdq0bNXpw

    I can take any form of paypal to jessicamchisholm@yahoo.com -- I might be willing to trade if you have something in mind (I mean thats not BUYING a new sling...just trading). I suppose I don't really NEED anything new...but I always love to try new slings. I take VERY good care of my slings. Any questions just pm me or email me at the above addy. Thanks!

    Jess

    Jack (23 months) & Squirt (still baking for another 3.5 months)

    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.
Powered by Community Server (Non-Commercial Edition), by Telligent Systems