Attached to Baby
Sign in
Join
Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in
Introduce Yourself!
Attached to Baby Site
(Entire Site)
Home
Baby Sling Shop
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Downloads
Attached to Baby
»
Attached to Baby Site
»
Introduce Yourself!
»
Hello Mamas :)
Hello Mamas :)
Last post 12-09-2007 8:09 PM by
Rachelalexsmama
. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
12-09-2007 6:06 PM
Rachelalexsmama
Joined on 12-09-2007
Ohio
Posts
14
Points 77
Hello Mamas :)
Reply
Contact
Hello Mamas :) I made it over here too from TBW :) My Leo came from the ATB :) I am very much in love with him! :) Just wanted to introduce myself.
Post Points: 12
12-09-2007 7:07 PM
In reply to
tribegirl3
Joined on 03-28-2005
Ohio
Posts
791
Points 3,750
Re: Hello Mamas :)
Reply
Contact
Welcome! Where in Ohio are you?
Angie
Mom to Brady (4.04) and Sydney (9.06)
Attached to Baby Customer Service
Post Points: 12
12-09-2007 8:09 PM
In reply to
Rachelalexsmama
Joined on 12-09-2007
Ohio
Posts
14
Points 77
Re: Hello Mamas :)
Reply
Contact
Thank you for the welcome!! :) I live in a small town called Ottawa. :) I haven't seen much babywearing here... but I plan on changing that!!!!!!
Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)