Attached to Baby
Sign in
Join
Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in
Signing with baby/toddler
Education
(Entire Site)
Home
Baby Sling Shop
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Downloads
Attached to Baby
»
Education
»
Signing with baby/toddler
»
Something clicked...
Something clicked...
Last post 04-16-2007 3:17 AM by
zoe_45
. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
12-02-2006 7:39 PM
i0lanthe
Joined on 06-30-2005
Posts
1,112
Points 5,632
Something clicked...
Reply
Contact
DD is 19 months now and she just started trying to imitate every sign she sees (even the ones on "Zoo Train" Signing Time)... so cute! lol.
mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
Post Points: 12
04-16-2007 3:17 AM
In reply to
zoe_45
Joined on 04-14-2007
Posts
1
Points 5
Re: Something clicked...
Reply
Contact
I am a young mom of a 7 month old. I came across a new free baby sign dictionary from www.kindersigns.com. I like it very much. Have any one else tried it?
Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)