Attached to Baby
Sign in
Join
Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in
Introduce Yourself!
Attached to Baby Site
(Entire Site)
Home
Baby Sling Shop
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Downloads
Attached to Baby
»
Attached to Baby Site
»
Introduce Yourself!
»
Hi everyone!
Hi everyone!
Last post 11-17-2006 8:01 PM by
Coljalo
. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
11-16-2006 9:56 PM
mamma Angela
Joined on 11-16-2006
Toledo, Ohio
Posts
3
Points 36
Hi everyone!
Reply
Contact
My name is Angela and I am a brand new mommy. We are practicing our babywearing and doing well so far. I joined to meet other parents and learn as much I can about babywearing. I am also new at this message board thing...I'm not even sure if I am doing this right!
Post Points: 19
11-17-2006 3:22 PM
In reply to
luvbnmommy
Joined on 07-19-2006
Georgia
Posts
153
Points 1,360
Re: Hi everyone!
Reply
Contact
Welcome Angela! This is a great site for both talking with other mothers and for buying baby carriers. Since finding this site I have become a bit addicted to them!
Melissa
Mom to Emma (2/25/06) and Wife to Michael (5/15/04)
Post Points: 5
11-17-2006 8:01 PM
In reply to
Coljalo
Joined on 11-05-2006
PA
Posts
4
Points 41
Re: Hi everyone!
Reply
Contact
Hi Angela! I'm Laura. Welcome!
Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)