Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in

Hello from the UK

Last post 10-13-2006 3:02 PM by angela. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-13-2006 1:45 AM

    Hello from the UK

    Hello, I'm Jenny, Mum to 2 and living in the UK.  I usually post over at TBW but come over here to drool at all the lovely ATB limited editions slings and gallery, and when Angela asked for feedback on the ATB didys, I just had to come and join you all.  I can't wait to see swatches/action pics of those special atb didys!

     

    We're usually wrappers, but use mts everyday too. I thought I wasn't a slingrings kinda gal but I'm slowly being converted. Which is very bad for my purse. Ah well.

    Jenny
    • Post Points: 12
  • 10-13-2006 3:02 PM In reply to

    • angela

    • Joined on 02-20-2005
    • Rollinsville, CO
    • Posts 4,540
    • Points 26,674

    Re: Hello from the UK

    Welcome! And thank you for sharing your lovely photos!
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)