Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Twincities Feb. NINO meeting

Last post 1 hour, 34 minutes ago by Jayna's mama. 10 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-24-2006, 7:18 PM 10446

    Twincities Feb. NINO meeting

    Our next NINO meeting is Feb. 6th. We are meeting at 10:15 at the Southdale Library in Edina. Our meeting topic is babywearing accessories. JoLynda will be leading her first meeting!!!!
    Hope to see you there,
    Beth
  •  01-24-2006, 9:22 PM 10459 in reply to 10446

    Re: Twincities Feb. NINO meeting

    I'll have to round up some more friends to come. But what exactly are babywearing accessories? Just what I need...more things to buy Wink [;)]


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-28-2006, 10:15 PM 10879 in reply to 10459

    Re: Twincities Feb. NINO meeting

    We are going to talk about all the babywearing coats, ponchos, and outerwear.
    We will discuss diaper bags, and how to make carrying your stuff work.
    Babylegs
    Stuff like that...
    Beth
  •  01-28-2006, 10:26 PM 10881 in reply to 10879

    Re: Twincities Feb. NINO meeting

    Is there something for the bigger kids to do during the meeting or is it better to leave them home?
  •  01-29-2006, 1:01 AM 10898 in reply to 10881

    Re: Twincities Feb. NINO meeting

    Oh good! I wonder about how other mom's go in and out of stores with diapers and so forth! I find I'm still having to use a stroller for pushing all the stuff I have to take with me and then carrying Logan. I can use the advice!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-29-2006, 11:54 AM 10921 in reply to 10898

    Re: Twincities Feb. NINO meeting

    Children of all ages are welcome. I bring a toy bin with lots of toys in it. I will have my 4 and 2 year old with. So there will be other children to play with. The room does have a door on it so we don't have to worry about anyone leaving when moms are busy trying on carriers.
    Beth
  •  01-30-2006, 11:38 PM 11091 in reply to 10921

    Re: Twincities Feb. NINO meeting

    What do you think about bringing my 11 and 13 yr olds?  They go to school online so they are at home all day, and I was debating about leaving them at home or bringing them, but I would much prefer to bring them. 

    Tessa

    Mom to Mitchell 1-1-93,
    Bailee 12-20-94
    Tristan 11-27-05
  •  01-31-2006, 8:42 AM 11103 in reply to 11091

    Re: Twincities Feb. NINO meeting

    You can bring them. I don't have toys for that age, but I do have some child baby carriers. I will bring them, incase they want to try out babywearing.
    Beth
  •  02-02-2006, 2:29 PM 11304 in reply to 11103

    Re: Twincities Feb. NINO meeting

    Yay :) Can't wait! Bella and I are getting OK at the Moby.

    Can the older kids get books from the library too? I mean, its fairly safe right, the library that is :)
    Stephanie

    Mom to Isabella 12-12-05

    Image hosting by Photobucket
  •  02-02-2006, 6:41 PM 11315 in reply to 11304

    Re: Twincities Feb. NINO meeting

    Yes I would think they could check out the Library. We did get into a little trouble at the Penn Lake Library last summer with kids being loud and running in the Library during the meeting. Beth
  •  1 hour, 34 minutes ago 11495 in reply to 11315

    Re: Twincities Feb. NINO meeting

    Bumping as a reminder! Hope to see you all tommrow Morning!Big Smile [:D]
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
View as RSS news feed in XML