in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

Whoowhoo!

Last post 12-02-2012 11:15 AM by sveretenov. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-06-2006 1:27 PM

    • aikoheiwa

    • Joined on 09-24-2006
    • Texas
    • Posts 980
    • Points 1,152

    Whoowhoo!

    After doing some research, I finally decided to get a freehand mei tai. It was shipped on Wednesday and arrived today! FAST!

    I love it! I love the Sutemi pack, but it's heavier and hotter. That will be good for cooler weather. The mei tai is lighter, a little cooler, and man those padded straps make a BIG difference. I had a mei tai someone gave me, but the straps were not padded and they cut into my back.

    I got the multicoloured embroidered one and it's gorgeous! Heehee!
    --

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/narilia
    • Post Points: 12
  • 10-06-2006 2:07 PM In reply to

    • angela

    • Joined on 02-20-2005
    • Rollinsville, CO
    • Posts 4,656
    • Points 26,660

    Re: Whoowhoo!

    Cool! You'll have to share a picture with us!
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
    • Post Points: 12
  • 10-06-2006 2:51 PM In reply to

    • aikoheiwa

    • Joined on 09-24-2006
    • Texas
    • Posts 980
    • Points 1,152

    Re: Whoowhoo!

    But that means I have to get my picture taken. I much prefer to be BEHIND the camera, not in front of it. ;-) Maybe I can get my husband to wear it. :-D
    --

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/narilia
    • Post Points: 5
  • 03-09-2011 10:58 PM In reply to

    Re: Whoowhoo!

    Cool one, I like the Multicolored guitars on a black background and natural custom essays straps. Perfect for babies and parents that rock!

    • Post Points: 0
  • 12-02-2012 11:15 AM In reply to

    Re: Whoowhoo!

     Oh! That's great! Thank you for post! Awesome!And one more thing:If you will have some free time, you can find many goods for yourself here http://customessayorder.com

    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.