in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

Babywearing for exercise

Last post 10-20-2006 12:36 AM by kitchenvixen. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-13-2006 9:40 PM

    Babywearing for exercise

    Two questions....

    Have any of you tried doing the exercises that are shown in the newer Moby Wrap instructions?

    Has anyone looked it up to see how many calories babywearing burns? I'm sure it's more with a toddler than an infant, but I'm curious...

    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
    • Post Points: 19
  • 06-14-2006 11:55 AM In reply to

    Re: Babywearing for exercise

    I don't know but that would be really interesting to find out.
    • Post Points: 12
  • 07-31-2006 1:05 AM In reply to

    • jack
    • Joined on 07-31-2006
    • Posts 1
    • Points 12

    Re: Babywearing for exercise

    hello this is jack,

                            i dont know about childern but i heard some where for children  Babywearing cure
    by herbal and natural medicines his name is dr rao why are you meet him once because my friend son also have  a Babywearing  diseases when he meet dr rao he give a treatment for his son a baby is cure with in a 3 months thanking for you asking a quetion


    if you want to meet him:-http://www.drraomd.com/meetthedoctors/drkraomd.htm
    • Post Points: 12
  • 09-29-2006 11:55 PM In reply to

    • PolkaMonkey

    • Joined on 06-08-2006
    • California
    • Posts 52
    • Points 295

    Re: Babywearing for exercise

    I haven't tried any in the Moby book, but for me I just walk walk walk, and today in mom group a lady came in and did PILATES w/us (babe in woven wrap).  It KILLED my thighs!

    Good luck! 

    Momma to Olivia (Lees) and wifey to dear Ken
    • Post Points: 5
  • 10-20-2006 12:36 AM In reply to

    Re: Babywearing for exercise

    I was wondering about that as well.
    Anita
    wife to Jimmy (2/99)
    Momma to Dexter(11/99) Joaquin (8/02), Maggie (6/04) and Waylon (6/06)
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.