in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

Does SlimFast work for anyone?

Last post 04-25-2006 10:45 AM by emsstacey. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-02-2006 6:24 PM

    Does SlimFast work for anyone?

    It's really never worked for me. What's the difference with this new Optimum Slim Fast?
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
    • Post Points: 26
  • 03-03-2006 4:20 PM In reply to

    Re: Does SlimFast work for anyone?

    It always works for me..... if I stick to the plan. 2 shakes a day with a couple healthy snacks and a healthy moderate sized dinner. Lots of water and some moderate excersise and you will lose weight

    . I can't stand the new Optima. I can't even get that stuff down. I would much rather have the original. The new stuff has a funky taste. Phewy yucky. Some people might like it but I prefer the Dark chocolate original.

    SAHM to Kayleigh 1995, Ashley 2001, Seth 2005 and WTC #4
    • Post Points: 12
  • 03-07-2006 7:42 AM In reply to

    Re: Does SlimFast work for anyone?

    My co-worker and I did the slim fast diet one week when we were working up in northern MN. I lost 5 pounds, she gained 2.

    Slim fast DOES work for me if I stick to the plan, which doesn't exactly happen for long. I don't have the willpower to only eat once a day. :)

    I'm doing nutrisystem (sort of a modified plan, also using some weight watchers recipes) now and have lost 25 pounds. Only 25 to go. I say this as I sit here at 7:40am eating rice crackers! Of course, I've been up since 4 and at work for nearly an hour, so that counts as something, right?????? :)

    aka dknees :)
    • Post Points: 5
  • 03-10-2006 9:13 AM In reply to

    Re: Does SlimFast work for anyone?

    hollyhobby30 wrote:

     I prefer the Dark chocolate original.



    Never tried that, but it sounds yummy!!!Cake [^]
    --Hannah

    Mama to 5 blessings

    dd#1 '96, dd#2 '98, dd#3 '00, ds '02, and dd#4 '05
    • Post Points: 5
  • 04-23-2006 11:31 PM In reply to

    • jenn_mommy

    • Joined on 04-24-2006
    • Oklahoma
    • Posts 4
    • Points 34

    Re: Does SlimFast work for anyone?

    Since 4/3 I have lost 10 pounds on slim fast but I've taken "days off." I've also upped my activity as well. I really like the Optima but have only tied the milk chocolate:)

     

     

     

    Jennifer

     

    Jennifer
    Mama to 3 little boys!
    Jared 6/01, Dylan 2/04 & Kyle 11/05
    • Post Points: 12
  • 04-25-2006 10:45 AM In reply to

    • emsstacey

    • Joined on 05-02-2005
    • Kentucky
    • Posts 812
    • Points 1,866

    Re: Does SlimFast work for anyone?

    It was SlimFast or Nutrisystem or something like that, that I heard lots of people complain of gallbladder trouble after using. Anybody know anything about that?
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.