Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in

New ATB Didymos!

Last post 05-24-2007 1:58 PM by alystyn. 54 replies.
Page 2 of 4 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-25-2006 3:30 PM In reply to

    • ahetzler

    • Joined on 12-28-2005
    • Florida
    • Posts 287
    • Points 2,569

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    How very cool!  I kind of like the idea of the lavender.  Or possibly a neutral/creamish colored wrap since so many mamas are into dying them lately. 
    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95), Alex (7/05) & #3 EDD 8/07
    • Post Points: 5
  • 09-25-2006 3:56 PM In reply to

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    I wasn't sure how they did those since I don't know exactly how the weaving process works.  I wasn't sure if the darker color was actually already part of the weave and it is just accentuated for the logos.  I don't know if that makes any sense??  I do like the idea of same color family, just different shades...like a natural/brown logo combo or gray-silvery/black logo combo.

    I do think that the site colors are very pretty, I just am not sure about them appealing to vast majority of people like a more neutral might.  Also, like someone else said, if it were a more neutral color then moms could dye them if they want and then everyone gets what they want Yes

    Melissa
    Mom to Emma (2/25/06) and Wife to Michael (5/15/04)
    • Post Points: 5
  • 09-25-2006 4:48 PM In reply to

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    I really think you need 2. It is just too hard to choose! I do love the lavendar colorway, just can't decide on the accent color for the logo?
    • Post Points: 39
  • 09-25-2006 4:50 PM In reply to

    • tamplum
    • Joined on 10-03-2005
    • Sacramento
    • Posts 533
    • Points 2,507

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    I was thinking something Grey and white or mauve and grey like ATB colors?
    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
    • Post Points: 5
  • 09-25-2006 4:51 PM In reply to

    • cbmr777
    • Joined on 06-20-2005
    • Michigan
    • Posts 85
    • Points 1,032

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    Definitely purple...  ;)  

     

    Christine
    BWing, CDing, HSing, AP momma to my 2 girls:
    Mikayla (5/98) and Rachel (3/05)
    • Post Points: 5
  • 09-25-2006 4:52 PM In reply to

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    I definitely vote for it to be a higher contrast print so that the logo really POPS.  I think lavendar would be great since it's the ATB color, and I'd love for it to be pseudo-reversible like the LLL or NINOs...  I agree that it shouldn't be blue since LLL and NINO already have that, but maybe one of the older NINO colors (spring green??) would be cool? 

    Whatever you decide... CONGRATS!  How cool for ATB Party!!!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Momma to Allison, 1/23/05
    • Post Points: 5
  • 09-25-2006 4:53 PM In reply to

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    Well, imagine this, I agree with Stacey Big Smile  I love the idea of a brown/natural one!
    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-25-2006 4:59 PM In reply to

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    I would love a green one- sage or spring green or a shade of chocolate brown with the logo in a color that reversed to the color with the logo in chocolate (does that make sense?)

    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-25-2006 5:06 PM In reply to

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    Definitely green or violet.
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-25-2006 5:12 PM In reply to

    • Figaroz

    • Joined on 09-25-2006
    • Atlanta
    • Posts 2
    • Points 27

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    I think sage would be beautiful!  Sage would also look nice with lavendar if they could do two colors.

     

    Cason

    Cason - SAHM
    DS - 2/22/06
    MC - 4/21/05 :(
    • Post Points: 5
  • 09-25-2006 6:16 PM In reply to

    • micapu

    • Joined on 09-25-2006
    • Stumptown, OR burbs
    • Posts 6
    • Points 64

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    whiterabbit:

    haakadoodle:
    My first vote is for lavendar. It is an ATB color. Didymos doesn't have a lavendar NINO. It is also gendar neutral. I would have a hard time putting my boys in a pink didy. Blue has been taken by LLL as it is the LLL colors. My second choice is sage. I think it is neutral, and gendar neutral. It is also not a current didymos color.

     

    I personally prefer the 1 colour but two tones look raher than the two contrasting colours but the lavender and pinky red you have on the website might work quite nicely.  It would be cool to take something from your own colours on the website as well as having your own logo on a didy!  Way to go!

    ITA!  I think it'd be so cool to have not just your logo but your site colors on the wrap...but I also love the one color/two-tone effect.  And I vote against green, because then I wouldn't be able to get it and I love your logo and want to support your business!!! Big Smile 

    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-25-2006 6:24 PM In reply to

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    This is so exciting!! :) I'm loving the ideas already mentioned.... I think my faves are the neutral/brown combo or the lavendar/silver  or lavendar/cream combos. Or maybe lavendar with the logo in a deeper purple/violet? Although 2 shades of pink would be lovely (and I'm mostly wearing DS, who is currently asleep in Eva Wink)  I agree, too, that there are already enough blue choices...  Sage sounds nice, but it is not the color I think of when I think of ATB. 
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-25-2006 7:04 PM In reply to

    • Bufflum
    • Joined on 11-07-2005
    • Boston 'Burbs
    • Posts 16
    • Points 114

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    mlgaston:
    Or maybe lavendar with the logo in a deeper purple/violet?

     

    oooh, this sounds lovely!  The pink logo might be a bit much for some mommies of boys (and daddies too!).  Lavendar is the other main color I attach to ATB already.  mmm...

    I also think a natural/chocolate brown would be nice, too.  mmm...

    How soon until they would be available?Big Smile

     

    Beth, mama to two girls (05/03 & 05/05)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-25-2006 7:25 PM In reply to

    • loobop
    • Joined on 09-26-2006
    • Posts 1
    • Points 22

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    Green! Green! Green! Maybe thicker and thinner stripes (but none to thick), kind of like the Girasols stripes (as in revontuli and tulipaani), in light and medium greens. Fresh and springy and GN. Green!!
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-25-2006 7:50 PM In reply to

    Re: New ATB Didymos!

    Chocolate brown and turqouise...yummy!! And CONGRATS!! How cool!!!Party!!!
    ~Katie
    SAHM to the best anniversary present ever!
    Ask me about my Double Ring Onbu!!
    • Post Points: 22
Page 2 of 4 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >