Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in

How many carriers do you have?

Last post 04-16-2006 11:19 AM by Tambola. 20 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-28-2006 11:36 AM In reply to

    • cvcraven

    • Joined on 10-23-2005
    • Florida
    • Posts 66
    • Points 733

    Re: How many carriers do you have?

    FH MT- Blue Buddha

    FH Onbu- Red luminosity

    Hotsling pouch

    2 WAHM pouches ( my mom made them for me)

    Moby wrap

    Mothers helper wrap

    Vicky

    Blue Maya wrap RS

    Snuggli ( can't seem to throw it away, but what else should i do with it)

    Nancy Swanke Orignal Hip Hammock

    On it's way to me I also have a GM BBB Joy

    My 7 yearold stepdaughter has:

    2 kids pouches

    1 kid MT

     

    Valerie
    Mom to Caleb Ryan 5/2003 & Rhys Andrew 1/2005
    • Post Points: 5
  • 03-29-2006 1:11 PM In reply to

    Re: How many carriers do you have?

    Mine grows and shrinks depending on season, how bored I've become w/ what I've got (I'm fabric fickle...lol), etc.

    Right now, I've got:

    Hotslings:

    Polka Dot Sateen HS
    amethyst fleece HS
    Manchester HS (shrunken sz 1 that Holland uses as a doll sling...lol)
    lots of others...need to look in my closet to figure out what's there.

    MT's,:

    Babyhawk reversible XT MT
    Babyhawk reversible XT on order (aqua calaveras and starbright, caramel straps)
    Colibri MT..black straps, sari paisley
    FH Embroidered Elephants MT
    FH Celtic Flowery/black straps (coming from FSOT)
    Eden MT in amethyst (coming)

    Other pouches:

    Pea in a Pod Pouch, avocado w/ autumn harvest trim (due to arrive tomorrow!)

    Wraps:

    Blue/white indio
    Jakob

    Yipes! I have more right now than I realized! And I'm ready to order at least one more BH (cranberry straps, yum!) and a MTB (Zippy).

    I have to say that I think right now I am really happy with my core stash. It's all evolved and changed, and right now I really LOVE what I've got.
    Amy
    Mom to Holland (9), Madelyn (4) and Braeden (17m)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 04-09-2006 1:16 PM In reply to

    • Mom2Jack+one

    • Joined on 05-11-2005
    • Indianapolis, IN
    • Posts 364
    • Points 5,253

    Re: How many carriers do you have?

    More than I need, less than I want.  Stick out tongue [:P]
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
    • Post Points: 22
  • 04-09-2006 5:15 PM In reply to

    Re: How many carriers do you have?

    Mom2Jack+one wrote:
    More than I need, less than I want.  Stick out tongue [:P]

    LOL - yeah, that!!

    That I like & use I have 4 & 1 on the way:

    red hotsling

    babyhawk

    sachi

    ulli

    & Ellipsen on the way!!

     

    • Post Points: 22
  • 04-09-2006 7:38 PM In reply to

    • andi
    • Joined on 01-24-2006
    • Posts 7
    • Points 35

    Re: How many carriers do you have?

    Well, I think I can list all of them as I'm still building my core stash!  I have experimented with some and they are gone now, but here is what is current, and most will stay!

    Didys: Tom, Simon
    Leo Red Storch
    GMBBS Fortuna
    Silver Waves coming!

    Kozys: York, Windy Day, and custom coming!
    2 Happy Cruiser MTs
    1 Napsack
    1 BH XT denim straps
    Colibri extended MT and regular custom coming!
    Sachi coming!

    CSRS custom from my carrier fairy!

    Yup, that's it, and aside from a few more wraps of varying lengths, I am very happy with what I've got!

    Mom to Elijah and Korban and hopefully more!
    Wife to my hero and best friend
    • Post Points: 5
  • 04-16-2006 11:19 AM In reply to

    • Tambola
    • Joined on 03-23-2005
    • Ohio...is it STILL winter?
    • Posts 144
    • Points 2,311

    Re: How many carriers do you have?

    Yikes...

    I have a few Hotslings and a few other pouches...

    a peppermint onbu

    a reversible freehand

    a reversible twisted angelpack

    a regular angelpack

    a brocade sachi

    a solarveil boopa pakka mei tai

    4 zolowear slings

    a silk pique SBP sling

    a silk CXD sling

    2 taylormade slings

    a few other slings....

    2 kozys

    1 reversible MIO

    1 Kolamo

    2 ergos (one old, one new)

    1 patapum

    and a HANDFULL of wraps Paradise [ip]

    Oh....those are the most important ones! :-)

    that wasn't so bad, was it?

    Just don't show DH....I only have a handful of carriers visible (to him) at any given time! Big Smile [:D]

     



    • Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2