Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in

Who won the Oopa?

Last post 03-08-2006 3:43 PM by ComfyJoey. 36 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-01-2006 9:00 PM In reply to

    • ahetzler

    • Joined on 12-28-2005
    • Florida
    • Posts 278
    • Points 2,569

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    I know my chances are soooo slim.  But the anticipation!!!!!    These are so much fun!
    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95), Alex (7/05) & #3 EDD 8/07
    • Post Points: 5
  • 02-01-2006 9:01 PM In reply to

    • angela

    • Joined on 02-21-2005
    • Rollinsville, CO
    • Posts 3,272
    • Points 21,109

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    This wasn't rigged of course (as we personally know this lady), but the first name that came up after my husband and I updated our random member script was....

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    eaganbeautyadvisor!!!

    Party!!! [<:o)]

    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 9:02 PM In reply to

    • juicifroot
    • Joined on 05-13-2005
    • Houston, TX
    • Posts 339
    • Points 3,562

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
    Congrats, mama!!Big Smile [:D]
    JANICA
    Parker 10.19.04
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 9:09 PM In reply to

    • ahetzler

    • Joined on 12-28-2005
    • Florida
    • Posts 278
    • Points 2,569

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    Congrats!!!!Big Smile [:D]
    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95), Alex (7/05) & #3 EDD 8/07
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 9:19 PM In reply to

    • polihaupt
    • Joined on 07-11-2005
    • Essex, England
    • Posts 144
    • Points 2,171

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    Congratulations mama!!Party!!! [<:o)]
    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 9:34 PM In reply to

    • meg731
    • Joined on 01-17-2006
    • Posts 22
    • Points 280

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    Oh I am totally jealous but CONGRATS!!!!  Be sure to tell us what Oopa you choose....can't wait to live vicariously!

    Meg

    Meg

    Shop At Home Mom to
    Nicholas (10/12/00)
    Lexi (5/3/02)
    my sweet baby Luke (8/1/05)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 9:39 PM In reply to

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    Oh my gosh WOW! I'm totally dumbfounded! I don't even know what to say! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 9:47 PM In reply to

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    Ann, You ROCK!!! You don't have a ring sling. I am so glad it is you!!!! Oh, which one are you going to pick??? I can't wait to see it. You will have to bring it to NINO on Monday.
    Beth
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 9:51 PM In reply to

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    I think I like just the red silk but the baby white lace one is pretty too. Geez...I still can't believe it! Beth you are gonna how to show me again how to work a RS. I just barely figured out wraps and pouches  Big Smile [:D]
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 9:58 PM In reply to

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    I would love to help. The oopas are easy to adjust in the rings. The red would be a good choice. It would add some color to your blue and green collection. I have the chocolate with asian inspired silk and I really do like it.
    Beth
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 10:39 PM In reply to

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    Congrats Ann!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-01-2006 10:50 PM In reply to

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    Congrats! Thats totally awesome!!
    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-02-2006 3:06 AM In reply to

    • momeeboys

    • Joined on 10-04-2005
    • O'ahu
    • Posts 135
    • Points 2,110

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    Alright Ann!!!  You go girl!  And happy choosing--I don't envy you there.Big Smile [:D]
    Kristin
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-02-2006 7:43 AM In reply to

    • Rachelh
    • Joined on 10-12-2005
    • Trondheim, Norway
    • Posts 307
    • Points 3,551

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    CONGRATULATIONS Party!!! [<:o)]
    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
    • Post Points: 22
  • 02-02-2006 9:27 AM In reply to

    Re: Who won the Oopa?

    Wooo hooo!  Congrats Big Smile [:D]
    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05 and Annalee 07/07
    • Post Points: 39
Page 2 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >