Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in

Pirate's Booty Snacks

Last post 04-09-2006 12:59 PM by cvcraven. 23 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-06-2005 3:12 AM

    • december
    • Joined on 05-23-2005
    • Los Angeles, CA
    • Posts 151
    • Points 1,415

    Pirate's Booty Snacks

    Does anyone else's toddler eat this like there is no tomorrow?  I can't keep enough stocked up.  My daughter loves the Aged White Cheddar flavor.  I just looked at their website - robscape.com and they sell it by the case (with free shipping).  I may have to order a case! 

    -Yolanda
    SAHM to Sasha Annabella 9/17/03 & Holden Graeme 2/28/05
    • Post Points: 39
  • 07-06-2005 9:07 AM In reply to

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    Yes my whole family loves them. I try to buy them at Super Target they are much cheaper than the coop. My 17 m. old really love the fruity booty right now. I love peoples faces when I say pass the fruity booty when we are out. I will have to check that site out. I also need to order a case of fruit leathers I heard you get a case for 13$ and free shipping.
    Beth
    mom to Hannah '98, Anders '01, Haakon '04
    • Post Points: 22
  • 07-06-2005 11:03 AM In reply to

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    I have never heard of these before but the names are cracking me up!  I am assuming they are delicious, where is the best place to get a bag to try-Target?  I am there all the time and haven't seen it.
    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and Sydney (9.06)

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
    • Post Points: 22
  • 07-06-2005 12:27 PM In reply to

    • december
    • Joined on 05-23-2005
    • Los Angeles, CA
    • Posts 151
    • Points 1,415

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    I'll have to check at Target, but we don't have Super Targets here.  I get them at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's (not sure if TJ's is just in CA).  Places that sell healthy or organic snacks would have them.

     

    -Yolanda
    SAHM to Sasha Annabella 9/17/03 & Holden Graeme 2/28/05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 07-06-2005 4:37 PM In reply to

    • december
    • Joined on 05-23-2005
    • Los Angeles, CA
    • Posts 151
    • Points 1,415

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    Where do you order the Fruit Leathers?  We love those, too!
    -Yolanda
    SAHM to Sasha Annabella 9/17/03 & Holden Graeme 2/28/05
    • Post Points: 39
  • 07-06-2005 10:00 PM In reply to

    • kbotr

    • Joined on 04-09-2005
    • MN
    • Posts 13
    • Points 269

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    Have you ever tried the veggie booty? It definitely has a different taste . .  . good for you but not as tasty as the fruit or cheddar flavor! 
    • Post Points: 22
  • 07-07-2005 11:24 PM In reply to

    • amyway_j
    • Joined on 05-21-2005
    • Posts 81
    • Points 1,041

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    LOL!! The Veggie Booty is our absolute favorite!  We haven't had it though since moving from Seattle. Crying [:'(]

    Amy

    • Post Points: 22
  • 08-03-2005 11:28 AM In reply to

    • djinneyah

    • Joined on 06-16-2005
    • omaha
    • Posts 16
    • Points 67

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    ds LOVES the veggie booty!! we haven't even tried the other kinds yet. i saw "veggie" and grabbed it, hoping he would eat it LOL!
    andi
    doula mama to sinjin (8/14/03) and a peanut due April 2006
    • Post Points: 5
  • 08-21-2005 2:11 PM In reply to

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    I found some fruit leather at my local Kroger the other day. Their whole foods section is growing. I was really surprised. I also love the pirate's booty! The name makes it even better because I laugh every time I think about it.
    Alana
    Mom to Jeramie (11) and Syd (born 9/2004)
    Wife to Jason
    • Post Points: 5
  • 09-30-2005 6:29 PM In reply to

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    You can buy fruit leathers here:

     

    http://www.stretchislandfruit.com/

     

    I've been buying through them for a few years now. If you are on their emailing list they may send you discount codes occationally as well. Also you can get a free sample too but they only give out 50 a day so you have to try early.

     

    HTH

     

    Kristen

    • Post Points: 22
  • 11-08-2005 9:57 PM In reply to

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    Kristen (or anyone) do you have a code for the free sample of fruit leather?
    Kelly
    Mom to DD E (11), DD A (almost 3), and DS (5 months)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 11-13-2005 6:17 PM In reply to

    • cooper

    • Joined on 03-25-2005
    • MD
    • Posts 434
    • Points 4,633

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-09-2006 1:55 PM In reply to

    • Mom2Jack+one

    • Joined on 05-11-2005
    • Indianapolis, IN
    • Posts 364
    • Points 5,253

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    Sounds yummy!
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-13-2006 9:12 PM In reply to

    • jadesopals
    • Joined on 01-09-2006
    • Phoenix
    • Posts 41
    • Points 732

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    omg the fruit leathers are so cheap thru their site i buy them at trader joes and they are sooooo costly there thx for the links ladies thats awsoem i will have to look for the booty snaks cute name
    Jade sahm gypsie momma to sophia divina (1 mo) olivia ani (2YRS) philisha nyjan(6 YRS)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 01-16-2006 7:53 PM In reply to

    • tamplum
    • Joined on 10-03-2005
    • Sacramento
    • Posts 509
    • Points 2,512

    Re: Pirate's Booty Snacks

    Ohh my son was addicted.. we even sang a song about it....

    Pirate BOOTY

    PIRATE BOOTY

    Tooty fruity.. he wants his

    Pirate Booty..

    Don't ask me.. you do silly things when you try to get a toddler to eat...lol

    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
    • Post Points: 22
Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next >