Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Re: Do you lose weight in between your kids or just have them all and then worry about it?

  •  01-15-2006, 7:16 PM

    Re: Do you lose weight in between your kids or just have them all and then worry about it?

    I tried hard to loose weight after my first ( i gained fifty pounds and hadd 12 weeks of bed rest) but I only lost about 20 of those before starting with #2 and then I gained another fifty pounds and 13 weeks of bed rest-ARgggg.  I think I have about 100 pounds to loose total, but  would be thrilled to lose 60-70!!  Thansk Angela for starting this forum for us.
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D