Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Re: naps

  •  01-15-2006, 8:37 AM

    Re: naps

    Hi-  I am new too, but I will tell you what worked for us.  I would either have my baby sleep on me  ( in some kind of carrier), or I would put a blanket on the floor, nurse him as usual and transfer him to the floor with me close to him so if he woke up during the transfer I  could nurse him lying down and he would gradually fall back to sleep, now at 10 mo, he easily transfers to a crib after he is asleep (side sleeper is out now that he stands up).  I always liked my baby in the same room we were playing in or at least the same area.  Now as for your toddler...I put pillows around the baby and kinda made a rule that she couldn't go near the pillows .  Well, good luck and keep us posted.   Anne