Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Re: Zolowear - One of our members is a Zolowear distributor

  •  05-17-2005, 10:53 PM

    Re: Zolowear - One of our members is a Zolowear distributor

     angela wrote:

    Cool! We could meet at my house sometime. I'm available at any time - I like in Lakeville behind the Fleet Farm. Beth knows where I live, otherwise its easy to give directions.

    Like I said, I'm pretty much available anytime - I get new slings in almost everyday as I'm just starting up my store - so we can try them out too!

    Let me know what day/time are good for you guys!

    I am not too far from you - over by the high school.  I could meet up on a weekend - working FT so during the week doesn't work so well for me right now!