Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Hello from Northern California

  •  08-10-2005, 4:32 PM

    Hello from Northern California

    Hi There,

    I am the proud Mama of seven-week old Julia. We started our baby wearing adventure with the Bjorn (which almost feels like a dirty word now). I then took a sling class to learn how to use my hand-me-down Maya ring sling. I am in love. I absolutely love wearing my daughter. I still have a lot to learn- and truth be told it will be a lot easier when the hot summer days come to an end. I can't wait to cuddle close with her, walking around on a crisp fall day.

    I have aspirations of trying to make my own, but for now I'm hungry to try another style of sling- maybe a wrap would be fun...

    Oh- can anyone tell me how to share pictures?

    Thanks!
    Cassandra
    Mama to Julia