Re: Dumb question.....

  •  04-09-2006, 11:12 PM

    Re: Dumb question.....

    Jayna's mama wrote:

    We dont have a wet bag or pail liner in our dipaer pail. We just have a removable bucket in there that I wash out when I do diaper washing. I do have a small wet bag with velcro for the diaper bag. It olny holds2-3 diapers.

    Before I had a wetbag (and when it is in the wash) I just use empty plactic target bags, there always seems to be a million of them.

     

    Whew!  I thought I was going to have to hang my head in shame there for a minute!  We just have an empty bucket under the bathroom sink that we toss wet/dirty diapers into until they go into the wash.  And when we're in town I just put them in a grocery/plastic bag too. 

    Thanks for making me feel normal JoLynda and Dorothy!  I knew there was a reason I liked you both!  Yes [Y]

View Complete Thread