Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join

Re: Diaper bag for babywearing?

  •  04-01-2006, 6:07 PM

    Re: Diaper bag for babywearing?

    Thanks for all the responses. I almost bought the Shanghai, but then I found this and figured it would match more of my carriers since it's a solid color...



    http://www.rei.com/product/47934424.htm?vcat=REI_SSHP_TRAVEL_TOC



    It converts from sling to backpack style and it's working out great so far (also hangs ok on my stroller when needed). I would describe it as a "small" bag, although it can fit a LOT. I've been carrying a small-bodied MT (like Freehand) or a Hotsling, a wetbag with up to 4 AIO cloth diapers, wipes, small Avent sippy cup, and a few of my essentials (lip gloss, powder, mint tin, pen) in the main interior compartment. Then I put my wallet, cell phone, keys, etc. on the exterior compartments and it's so easy to get to them without digging. It's a bit tighter of a fit with my Kozy, so if I really want to bring that with me I have to bring fewer diapers.

    Just thought I'd post about it in case this info helps anyone! :)
View Complete Thread