Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join

Re: Who's homeschooling school age kids? (1st gr +)

  •  03-28-2006, 11:27 AM

    Re: Who's homeschooling school age kids? (1st gr +)

    Quick update! I mentioned in my firs tpost about how DH wanted our son to go back to PS next year.

    During a rare "date" out my DH asked what my plan was for next year's schooling. I asked what he thought about it and WHOA! He said he was fine with DS staying home next year and he thought DS was doing well this year. Surprise [:O]

    I was quite happy with his turn-around and just nodded in agreement and tried not to do the happy dance in the restaraunt Smile [:)]

    I knew if I didn't harp about it and just let him see DS progress at his own rate and enjoy learning that DH would see the light!


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
View Complete Thread