Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Re: Who wants to talk slingset?

  •  06-03-2005, 6:15 PM

    Re: Who wants to talk slingset?

    I for one don't really like the binding because I think it cuts into DSs legs once he's got his legs out.  I much prefer the serging because it's softer. It would be a good idea to try it with two fleece pouches but it would be a lot bulkier than the SlingSet and the fleece would probably "stick" together some.

    As for SlingSet sizing, I agree it appears to be off a little.  I got a size 1 pouch and it hangs a little low on me even with a shoulder flip.  I am still working on getting more coordinated with the support band and that helps some but DS seems to fight me putting it on for some reason.  I only got one pouch and one support because I intended to use it mostly for hip carry but I'm finding I like it for tummy to tummy too so I'm debating another pouch.  I just wish I could get one smaller than a size 1.

    From the pictures you've posted Gretchen it looks like you've figured it all out!
    Abby
    Mommy to Brandon -- 7/22/03