As I was preparing the shipments today, I was trying to get a FreeHand brocade in the bottom drawer of a shelf, but was precariously leaning over two bins of Hotslings sitting in front of the drawer and all of a sudden I had pain like you wouldn't believe!
My back is now out of commission, this has never happened to me before. Do I need to see a doctor? I can't move, my husband has been helping me get settled into the couch and has been waiting on my all night.
So we missed our shipping tonight, but I'll have him get it out tomorrow. I managed to inch my way to the laptop and am in enormous pain trying to sit here, but it will take more than that to take me away from the computer for too long!
Anyway, I'm still reeling with the pain and confusion, what happened to me?
Angela
Mama to Satori (11/04)