Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Re: DD having a VERY hard time with math -- how can I help??

  •  02-08-2006, 1:03 AM

    Re: DD having a VERY hard time with math -- how can I help??

    There's a book called Family Math that incorporates math games, riddles, experiments, etc in every day activities. It goes from preschool to upper elementary I think. I'm just starting to use it with my kids and finding it very helpful with my son who hates subtraction for some reason...

    I would evaluate the school/teacher when you move and see how it goes. Your DD will be the best guage if it's working well or not-you'll know if she's happy or not. You can always homeschool if it doesn't work out with the school-that's the nice thing-you have options!

    good luck, ann


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler