Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Re: any 2 yr old mountain climbers

  •  01-25-2006, 10:26 AM

    Re: any 2 yr old mountain climbers

    Sounds like my DD! She LOVES to climb the rock walls at the park and the other parents come running over to "catch' her. I have to reassure them she's fine... she has 2 older siblings.  She's so petite for her age I'm sure that doesnt help, lol.  Jo was like that too... she started wlakign at 7 months and climbing on top of things at 11. She was in the infant room at a daycare center (I was a preschool teacher) and they had to get a state variance for her at 1 year so she could move into the toddler room (normally done at 16 months).. she was climbing and running accross the toy shelves int eh infant room at 11 months. She still hasnt slowed down and she's 7. She went kiddie bungie jumping when she was 3.  (they put them in harnests and let them take of on a big trampoline with bungies, they really sail and she LOVES it). I'm raisng a pack of daredevils.

    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com