Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Babywearing and natural parenting community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The July ATB Didy of the Month is Red Elipsen

Last post 07-31-2006, 2:17 PM by angela. 24 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (25 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-27-2006, 10:25 PM 17158

    The July ATB Didy of the Month is Red Elipsen

    It's almost July and that means it is time for another Didymos.

    Here are the clues:

    1. Listen to Dandelin

    2.  #FF0000

    Solution:

    There is a theorem called Dandelin's theorem that is used to derive the formula for an Elipse.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandelin_spheres

    #FF0000 is the color code for Red

    http://www.kbapps.com/color.html

    David

    ATB Stock Boy

  •  06-27-2006, 10:30 PM 17160 in reply to 17158

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    This made me so happy to see this posted. I love the puzzles. :) Yay!

     

    I think I know, too.


    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
  •  06-28-2006, 10:13 AM 17162 in reply to 17158

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Hmmm. . . . I have an idea.

    Thanks for posting the puzzle.
  •  06-28-2006, 3:46 PM 17174 in reply to 17162

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I'm not sure if this puzzle is a stumper or not - we'll have to see...
  •  06-28-2006, 6:52 PM 17177 in reply to 17174

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I've got it! I think this is the first one I've figured out without DH's help.
  •  06-28-2006, 6:54 PM 17178 in reply to 17158

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Hi!  I'm new to this.  How do I find out if my guess is correct?

    Emily

  •  06-28-2006, 8:20 PM 17184 in reply to 17174

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Ok.  Now I'm pretty sure I got it.  I just learned something new today.
  •  06-29-2006, 8:07 AM 17190 in reply to 17178

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    emily0605:

    Hi!  I'm new to this.  How do I find out if my guess is correct?

    Emily

    We wait until July and the DOTM is announced :).


    Serenity
    SAHM to three Army Brats
    Jack 7, Ellen 5, Claire 2 (and #4 EDD 10 Mar)
  •  06-29-2006, 11:30 AM 17192 in reply to 17190

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    jecmama:
    emily0605:

    Hi!  I'm new to this.  How do I find out if my guess is correct?

    Emily

    We wait until July and the DOTM is announced :).

    ACK!  More of that waiting stuff.  So, not only is wearing my baby good for him, it's helping me have patience, too!  LOL

  •  06-29-2006, 1:22 PM 17197 in reply to 17192

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I think I finally figured one out...and it's the didy I've been wanting Cool [H]
  •  06-29-2006, 1:44 PM 17200 in reply to 17197

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Oooh I think I know!!!!  My first guess!  June was my first attempt and I didn't even get far enough with the clues to even MAKE a guess, so this is very excitingParty!!! [<:o)]
  •  06-29-2006, 3:52 PM 17202 in reply to 17158

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Well, I have it narrowed down to two.  I had no clue last month so this is huge progress if I am actually right about one of them. 
  •  06-29-2006, 9:43 PM 17205 in reply to 17202

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Got it!  But I like 000000 better!
  •  06-30-2006, 7:28 AM 17214 in reply to 17205

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Holy cow!  I think I know!!!!  Big Smile [:D]
    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  06-30-2006, 10:16 AM 17219 in reply to 17205

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I got it!  But they don't have the size I wantCrying [:'(].
Page 1 of 2 (25 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML