Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hi from FL

Last post 06-03-2005, 6:20 PM by abbylynn. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-29-2005, 10:59 AM 982

    Hi from FL

    Hi, I'm Abby a SAHM to Brandon who will be 2 in July.  We babywear, co-sleep, and have just started cloth diapering.  Looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

    Abby
    Mommy to Brandon -- 7/22/03
  •  05-29-2005, 3:39 PM 995 in reply to 982

    Re: Hi from FL

    Hi Abby! Good to see you over here! How is the CDing going? Do you enjoy it?
    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  05-29-2005, 5:15 PM 1001 in reply to 995

    Re: Hi from FL

    Welcome Abby!

    There's tons of babywearers here, and of course alot of us co-sleep and cloth diaper too! :) If you have any questions, just let us know.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  05-29-2005, 8:23 PM 1006 in reply to 1001

    Re: Hi from FL

    Hi Abby,

    Nice to "meet" you! lol!

    I am new here, too!

    Post some pics, Mama!

     


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  05-29-2005, 9:32 PM 1009 in reply to 1006

    Re: Hi from FL

    Angie, the CDing is going well so far.  I think Brandon seems to like it (especially the colored diapers).  I'm still waiting on some of my purchases to arrive.

    Gretchen, I'm really bad at picture taking.  I take them and they never leave the digital! I think I've had the same roll of film in my film camera for months!.  DH and are both bad about bringing cameras with us places and never taking them out to use them.  I'll do my best to post some pictures but I'm not making any promises.

    Abby
    Mommy to Brandon -- 7/22/03
  •  06-02-2005, 2:05 AM 1146 in reply to 982

    Re: Hi from FL

    Hi, Abby, where are you in FL??  I'm Allysa, mom to Chloe 16, Olivia 3 and Elliot 3 1/2 months.  I'm just north of Orlando.  I work nights as a post-partum RN.  We babywear, occasionally co-sleep and cd. 

     

    Babywearing in FL is HOT business, huh!!Paradise [ip]

  •  06-03-2005, 6:20 PM 1203 in reply to 1146

    Re: Hi from FL

    We're in South Florida.  West Palm Beach area.  My DH is in the medical field (doctor in the ER at the local veterans hospital).  It's definitely HOT here (and wet and humid as of late since it's rained ALL week long).  I'm looking into a Solarveil MT to cope with the heat some this summer.

    Abby
    Mommy to Brandon -- 7/22/03
View as RSS news feed in XML