Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Bara Barn wraps

Last post 02-01-2006, 9:08 PM by ahetzler. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-19-2006, 7:29 AM 9812

    Bara Barn wraps

    Does anyone have any experience with these? They are swedish : www.barabarn.se

    I loooove the lotus pattern... pink and orange are so my colors!


    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  01-19-2006, 9:16 AM 9820 in reply to 9812

    Re: Bara Barn wraps

    They are just rebozos right?  I like the ocean blue
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-19-2006, 10:08 AM 9825 in reply to 9820

    Re: Bara Barn wraps

    Gorgous colors! Would love the cappucino! Let us know if you try one!!
  •  01-23-2006, 7:37 AM 10222 in reply to 9812

    Re: Bara Barn wraps

    I cannot believe nobody has tried them!!!!! I am nervous getting a rebozo - I only have 4,6 meters and I dont know how much use I would get of a so much shorter one...

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  01-29-2006, 1:21 AM 10902 in reply to 10222

    Re: Bara Barn wraps

    They have some pretty neat colors! Did I miss it or do they only have shawls and not wraps?
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-29-2006, 11:43 AM 10919 in reply to 10222

    Re: Bara Barn wraps

    I have the cappucino. I haven't used it a whole lot yet. It is more of a summery wrap in my mind and I don't do a whole lot of hip cross lately. I have used it just a little for hip cross but not so much for the short rebozo carries. Mine is right at 2.7 m and I can just do hip cross and a rucksack.

    They are really nice rebozos. Nice and thin, on the order of Ellaroo, but the weave is maybe a bit more open than the Ellaroo--you can see right through the Barabarn. Nice and grippy.


    Kim
    mama to 2 boys--a peanut and a preschooler
  •  01-29-2006, 12:06 PM 10922 in reply to 10919

    Re: Bara Barn wraps

    I like the ocean blue and corn flower.
    It is so nice they have an English option on their site. Although I am learning German by looking at the didymos.de site all the time. So if I ever go to Germany and need to find baby products I am set.
    Beth
  •  02-01-2006, 9:08 PM 11253 in reply to 10922

    Re: Bara Barn wraps

    I finally went and looked at this site!!  I love the colors.  Thinking I may have to try one of these next.  Have a b-day comming up soon. 
    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
View as RSS news feed in XML