Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

BumGenuis!

Last post 02-01-2006, 6:06 PM by eaganbeautyadvisor. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-18-2006, 1:20 PM 9709

    BumGenuis!

    If you have tried these...can you give us a review? I am anxious to try them out(but am going to wait till she has her colors available). If they work as well as my FBs I may be selling all my FBs and switching over to BumGenius!...One size would be SO nice!! I tried Wonderoos but they never fit my tiny newborn so I sold them, FBs seem to fit pretty well, but I wonder if the aplix would make the bumgenius more compatible with more kids...so if you have tried these out let us know what you think!!
    ~Katie
    SAHM to the best anniversary present ever!
    Ask me about my Double Ring Onbu!!
  •  01-18-2006, 1:36 PM 9711 in reply to 9709

    • gool0005 is not online. Last active: 02-28-2006, 11:11 AM gool0005
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 95
    • Points 1,407

    Re: BumGenuis!

    I haven't tried BumGenius but I have had experience with Aplix on diapers and covers. My experience with Aplix is that they last about a year before wearing out. Of course, I haven't ever had a huge stash of diapers, just enough to last me through the day and that means they were washed every day. The Aplix would, I'm sure last longer if you didn't wash everyday.

    Kelly

  •  02-01-2006, 6:06 PM 11227 in reply to 9711

    Re: BumGenuis!

    Where do you get BumGenius from? Are they sold on ATB? I'm so interested in cloth diapers now it's scary!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
View as RSS news feed in XML