Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Hi from Canada

Last post 01-16-2006, 6:00 AM by Rachelh. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-07-2006, 2:40 AM 8274

    Hi from Canada

    Hi all!  I am Julie-momma to Max and Zachary.  I am a WOHM or was until I couldn't find daycare for the last month so as of Feb 1/06 I am on a one year unpaid Leave Of Abscence to be a SAHM to my boys!! More time to use my carriersStick out tongue [:P]

     

    We are In BC (west coast of Canada) and no there are no igloos hereWink [;)]


    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  01-07-2006, 11:22 AM 8288 in reply to 8274

    Re: Hi from Canada

    Hi Julie! Welcome Smile [:)]. BC is sooo pretty. We used to live in the Seattle area and visit there when DS was a baby. 
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-07-2006, 4:07 PM 8304 in reply to 8288

    Re: Hi from Canada

    Welcome to ATB Julie! I didn't know you where back at home! How exciting! :)
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  01-07-2006, 11:57 PM 8317 in reply to 8274

    Re: Hi from Canada

    Hi Julie-

    Nice to see you over here!


    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  01-15-2006, 12:15 AM 9011 in reply to 8317

    Re: Hi from Canada

    LOL i was going to post and say hi to another canadian but i see it is me LOL
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  01-15-2006, 7:55 AM 9041 in reply to 9011

    Re: Hi from Canada

    Hey Julie,
    glad you are here.
    Beth
  •  01-15-2006, 10:23 PM 9171 in reply to 8274

    Re: Hi from Canada

    hi Julie! another canuck here - near Edmonton, Alberta! I'm currently a SAHM to Sydney, who's 6 months old!

     

    Jenn

  •  01-16-2006, 6:00 AM 9240 in reply to 8274

    Re: Hi from Canada

    Welcome from Rachel in Norway! No reindeers in the street here Surprise [:O]

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
View as RSS news feed in XML