Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Happy Lavender didy dance!!!

Last post 10-27-2005, 6:28 PM by Jayna's mama. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-26-2005, 10:33 PM 6346

    Happy Lavender didy dance!!!

    I am sooo excited that Angela sold the Lavender Indio Didy. I had no luck trying to order it from the german didy site, so was thrilled that Angela had some!

    Who else added a Lavender Iris to their collection???Party!!! [<:o)]


    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  10-27-2005, 8:32 AM 6353 in reply to 6346

    Re: Happy Lavender didy dance!!!

    Mine is in the wash as I type. I can't wait to try it. It probably wont be dry until tomorrow. I plan to give it 2 washings from the start. Has anyone done that. Just wash it a few times to start with in hopes of softening it up right away?
    Beth
  •  10-27-2005, 6:28 PM 6358 in reply to 6353

    Re: Happy Lavender didy dance!!!

    Do you wash, wait to dry then wash again? Or two wash cycles then dry? Someone on TBW told me you can steam them to help soften them.

    After the first wash it did feel softer then right out the box.
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
View as RSS news feed in XML