Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

FS: Ellaroo Larea Like New Small*SOLD*, Dupioni Silk Hazle Pouch *SOLD*!

Last post 10-20-2005, 8:34 AM by ComfyJoey. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-19-2005, 9:53 AM 6115

    FS: Ellaroo Larea Like New Small*SOLD*, Dupioni Silk Hazle Pouch *SOLD*!

    Both are sold. Thank you,

     

    Ayesha.

     

    I have a like new Ellaroo Larea in Size small that has not yet been
    tried on by me. I got it from Vestas sale. Like new with original
    instructions. Asking what I paid = $50. Shipping extra. Ur choice of
    shipping.

    I have a customer return Gorgious Dupioni Silk Pouch in Hazle color.
    It is a customer return. It was only tried on but not used. Didnt
    fit so was returned for a REFUND. It sells in my store for $35.
    Asking $20. Shipping extra. Ur choice of Shipping.

    Here is a review of the Dupioni Silk Pouch by one of my customers
    who bought one. The review is from Mamas Milk Sling directory:

    ***** the first one I grab out the door
    posted by Susan
    "I'm a sling wearing mama for about 4 years now and I've used (and
    still own) a several slings/wraps/ABCs/pouches. That said, the Comfy
    Joey in dupioni silk is my absolute favorite and it's the first one
    I grab when I head out the door. It's custom fit to me, looks just
    like a gorgeous scarf when baby is not inside, and snuggles my baby
    wonderfully when we're about town or just going to the park. Thanks
    Ayesha!"



    The Pouch rails measure 26.5 inches and 23.5 inches. It was custom
    made to the customers measurements. It is just a little bit smaller
    than a hotsling size 3. but still bigger than a hotsling size
    inbetween a 2 and a 3.

    Please email me for pictures of the Pouch.

    Thanks,

    Ayesha.
    _________________
    You will find Dupioni Silks, Irish Linens, Exotic Batiks, Stretch
    Sateens, and more @ COMFY JOEY ...
    http://stores.ebay.com/COMFY-JOEY?refid=store

  •  10-20-2005, 8:34 AM 6161 in reply to 6115

    FS: ER Larea *AVAILABLE* Small, Dupioni Silk *SOLD* Pouch

    The Pouch has been Sold. The Larea is still available.

     

     Thanks,

     

    Ayesha.

View as RSS news feed in XML