Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

can I put my website in my sig?

Last post 01-03-2006, 10:02 AM by angela. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-19-2005, 3:00 AM 6110

    can I put my website in my sig?

    How about photos?  Banners?  Not sure what is okay and what isn't!
    Stell - mama of 5 (for now)
  •  01-03-2006, 10:02 AM 8061 in reply to 6110

    Re: can I put my website in my sig?

    I am so sorry for this late response, hehe... I've been so busy I can't get to reading all the posts like I should. And I haven't fleshed out any "rules" yet.

    Yes, you can put your website URL in your signature. You can use a business photo for your avatar if you like. As for banners I'll be adding Banner Software in the future so we will have to wait on that.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML