Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Baby by Design MT For sale!

Last post 10-12-2005, 1:31 AM by Jayna's mama. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-12-2005, 12:47 AM 5907

    Baby by Design MT For sale!

    Post subject: FSOT Baby by design MT, Retro floral and suede
    Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:37 pm

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have an awesome Baby by Design Mei Tai.

    It is The retro floral print with the padded (shoulder) straps in faux suede that give it an awesome texture that is soft on baby's skin. The reverse side is also faux textured suede. Fullu reversible.

    It also has a padded headrest that can be folded up or down for baby.

    For all you chic mamas! This retails for 40 plus shipping I am asking $30 with shipping to the US and Canada paid. I take paypal funded or credit card.

    I really like this MT but have to fund 2 BH Mt's and a zolo that I already ordered!

    May consider trades of new or EUC cloth diapers. (Fuzzibuns, wonderoos or inserts) But perfer to sell it to fund new carriers.

    Please pm me if you are interested....
    Will take off $5 if you PM me at ATB

    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a230/JaynasMama/mt1.jpg
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  10-12-2005, 1:31 AM 5911 in reply to 5907

    Re: Baby by Design MT For sale!

    Sold!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
View as RSS news feed in XML