view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
General Babywearing Chat (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
General Babywearing Chat
»
2 ergos at Ikea
2 ergos at Ikea
Last post 09-03-2005, 7:54 PM by
tribegirl3
. 1 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
09-03-2005, 7:30 PM
4520
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 518
Points 8,302
2 ergos at Ikea
Reply
Quote
I was at Ikea today and saw 2 ergos. I said hi to both of them and asked where they got them. Both of them said www.attachedtobaby.com. I was so happy, hurray to Angela for spreading the babywearing love in the MPLS area.
Beth
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
09-03-2005, 7:54 PM
4521
in reply to
4520
tribegirl3
Joined on 03-28-2005
Ohio
Posts 238
Points 3,674
Re: 2 ergos at Ikea
Reply
Quote
Yay! What great news! 2 BWs in one day, at one place? YAY!!!
Angie
Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
Post Points: 5
Report abuse