Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hello Introductions

Last post 08-21-2005, 6:42 PM by cooper. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-21-2005, 4:45 PM 3888

    Hello Introductions

    Hello everyone

    I am new to posting here, I am a member at TBW, and Happy Mamas forums so some of you may know me,  AKA's rprimeau95 on TBW. I am a mama with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome for those of you who don't know.

    Here is my home page about Ehlers Danlos Syndrome to learn more about the condition I myself and two of my 4 children suffer from.

    EDS Genetic Connection
    http://eds.geneticconnection.freehomepage.com/

    Can anyone tell me how I upload my pic's here I have looked everywhere on how to do it, but I don't see anywhere to upload thanks

    Rabecca


    Get your Babywearing Advocacy Products here http://www.cafepress.com/modposhbaby
  •  08-21-2005, 6:42 PM 3905 in reply to 3888

    Re: Hello Introductions

    Hello Rabecca

    Welcome --It is very nice you found your way over here!

    I answered your posting picture questions over in the other forum(the how to) If you have anymore questions please LMK! Good luck!

    Thanks

    Katrina

View as RSS news feed in XML