Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Goo Ga pouch

Last post 05-05-2005, 2:34 PM by cooper. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-05-2005, 12:42 PM 260

    Goo Ga pouch

    Angela

    Will you be carrying the cotton version of this carrier?

    Thanks

    Geeked [8-|]

  •  05-05-2005, 2:08 PM 265 in reply to 260

    Re: Goo Ga pouch

    Yes, I'm getting the Red Yoko flips shipped out today! Sizes S, M, and L.

    I also ordered  Khaki Solarveil Pouches. They will be 2 layers, with a pocket as well.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  05-05-2005, 2:34 PM 267 in reply to 265

    Re: Goo Ga pouch

    OMG I am so excited!!!! I can't wait-- can you please get some summer flips as well-- that jersey sounds wonderful!!!!! Please please please.. Thanks
View as RSS news feed in XML