Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Went crazy with photos; time to introduce myself!

Last post 07-09-2005, 10:22 PM by angela. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-09-2005, 6:10 PM 2520

    Went crazy with photos; time to introduce myself!

    Ummmm, hi!

    I already know a bunch of you from TBW and am glad to see some new folks here as well.  This is such a neat site!  I posted a bunch of photos the other day and have been enjoying looking at everyone else's.  I'm not sure that I'll ever buy a carrier again without first checking the ATB database.Smile [:)]

    As for an actual introduction, well, I'm mommy to my 15 month old son Riley who loves loves loves all of our carriers.  I've been wearing him since he was about a week old.  Started with a silk zolo and a mom-and-me pouch and thought I was good with those two until I discovered the babywearer site and you know how that story goes!

    In addition to being a mommy, I'm also an anthropologist and am hoping to do a cross-cultural research project on baby carrying.  Hopefully getting the plans for that in the works this fall!

    Carole

  •  07-09-2005, 7:38 PM 2523 in reply to 2520

    Re: Went crazy with photos; time to introduce myself!

    Hi Carole,

    It's nice to see you over here!  Welcome!

     

     


    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  07-09-2005, 10:18 PM 2529 in reply to 2520

    Re: Went crazy with photos; time to introduce myself!

    Carole-- Nice to see you here---welcome to ATB-- you will love it here!
  •  07-09-2005, 10:22 PM 2531 in reply to 2520

    Re: Went crazy with photos; time to introduce myself!

    Carole,

    Your project sounds so interesting!

    Welcome to ATB!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML