Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Jobs

Last post 06-22-2005, 1:50 PM by cbmr777. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-22-2005, 1:50 PM 1855

    Jobs

    Since someone mentioned it (was it you, cooper?)... how would one get into WAH? 

    I ask because I have lots of time (hence why I stalk TBW and now this forum!) and could be doing something worthwhile.  I love helping others and am a strong advocate for HSing, BWing, (new to CDing so can not speak from experience yet!!)...

    But it seems there is alot of WAHMs already giving such good products, etc. on the market already.  Where does a mom like me look to give my contribution to the AP world? 

    BTW, I can't sew but sure can talk! LOL

    Just curious... how would one get started?

    Christine
    BWing, CDing, HSing, AP momma to my 2 girls:
    Mikayla (5/98) and Rachel (3/05)
View as RSS news feed in XML