in

Newbie...

Last post 07-17-2006, 7:40 AM by peike. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-22-2006, 9:43 AM 17014

    Newbie...

    Hi everyone! I am Nicole and I'm 24. My husband & I welcomed our first child, a boy, Rylan, on May 2nd, 2006.

    I am looking forward to learning more about babywearing, and getting some tips from you wonderful ladies. I currently have a HotSlings pouch; however, Rylan & I are having some issues with it. It seems that, while it's the correct size & everything, I just can't open it wide enough to get him in there, or he wiggles too much. Also, I am just afraid of dropping him while trying to put him in there (as the instructions show a woman doing it one-handed). Any tips?

    I'm also looking for a new sling... My baby is 2 months old, what would be my best option?

    Thanks!


    BABYWEARING MOMMY TO RYLAN
    (Born: 5/2/06)
  •  07-05-2006, 4:11 PM 17306 in reply to 17014

    Re: Newbie...

    Welcome, I'm also new to this forum!! I liked my hotsling when my son was smaller he is now 14 months and heavyBig Smile [:D], but am looking into wraps now.. way more versitile!! I'm sure the other moms will also help you out as to what sling/wrap may be better for you, try looking at Moby Wraps they are soft strechy and great for smaller babies!! Have  a Fabulous day!!
    ~Aja Morris~
    Momma to Tyken E. Morris Born 05-11-05
    Wifey to Mitchell W. Morris 04-15-04
  •  07-17-2006, 7:40 AM 17530 in reply to 17014

    Re: Newbie...

    Hi, I am new as well. My baby is 3 montj old and we really like RS, mayb you can this? It is adjustable, so you can pop baby in and tighten it. I really cannot say about pouche as I am not able to find one yet, what fitsSad [:(]
View as RSS news feed in XML